Ruby “The Knish Man” Oshinsky was a self-made man who, with his wife “Mom,” would sell the knishes she made on streets throughout Brooklyn for most of the year. During the summer, he would make the rounds of the various family summer camps and bungalow colonies in the Catskills where he still remains a legend.
Gildan 18000 Sweatshirt A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem