If you were in the Catskills in the ’60s and ’70s, you knew where the best burgers, steaks, and hot dogs were. It was right there on Route 42, right off Route 17 (the Quick Way as it was referred to). Tourists, summer workers, locals and those just passing through stopped at this family restaurant for some of the most popular food around.
Not far from the Concord, on the way to Kutsher's and right before the last hill to Monticello, Lefty’s was always packed with people who just looked like summertime! If you lived there, you often waited till Labor Day to get your onion soup, onion rings or your giant burger.
Gildan 18000 Sweatshirt A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem