The Avon Lodge was a small 100 room hotel set on a beautiful site across from the Neversink River. Though small, it afforded its guests all amenities in a small package. Sid Caesar started his career here, playing sax in the band and married the owner's niece, Florence Levy.
Gildan 18000 Sweatshirt A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem