I can practically taste those delicious chow mein in the cone-shaped cup. And the egg rolls...Who didn't get excited when we heard the swiss chimes herald the Chow Chow Cups Arrival!
Interesting tidbit From Pete Seeger: The following news item got me started writing "All Mixed Up": "Two enterprising Brooklynites, Alan Nussbaum, and Jerry Fishman, have organized a fleet of 'Chow Chow Cup' vans to dispense Oriental food to Occidental neighborhoods. A Chinese tune by a Japanese composer played on Swiss chimes heralds the van's arrival. Food is served in a 'Chow Chow Cup' made of tasty noodles."
Gildan 18000 Sweatshirt A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem